- North East Scotland - 22nd September 2016 Review by Alex Dawson
- This is my second pair in a week from Mostyns in Aberdeen. The inner a sole of the left shoe on both occasions has delaminated and leaves a "curled up" section under the foot which is uncomfortable. It also results in a very odd sound when walking as the air expels. It suggests serious quality issue. I am going to call the supplier again in the morning but will be interested to find out if this review makes it to the web site and how many others have had the same issue!
- Cavan Ireland Jul 2016 Review by Noel Conlon
- More than satisfied with my second pair of tan Chester. Broke them in in a matter of a few hours over several days and very comfortable. Really well-made. Look and feel great. Great British craftsmanship I am happy to acknowledge.Thanks also to Robinson's of Carrickfergus.
- Brassingtons, Hanley, Stoke on Trent. August, 2011 Review by David Lockett
- Excellent service from the staff at Brassingtons. I purchased these in August 2011 and have served me well. I've just taken up the Factory repair service, which while some may say is costly is well worth the cost. Where else could you get a repair done to factory standards? They look like new. The only criticism is the poor quality laces used on the original and repaired shoes. As long as the shoes are made in England I'll buy them. Look at what happened to Doultons & Wedgwoods.