Suthampton Review by Justin Ashmore
Quality Price Comfort
- Purchased from Loake store on Bow Lane in city of London. Outstanding value when compared to other English shoemakers. Very good quality and extremely comfortable if doing a lot of walking during day, making it good choice for casual/weekend footwear.
- October 2014 Review by Mark
- I have owned a pair of lovely dark brown suede pimlico's for over 6 months now. Couple of notes on the colour, the dark brown is indeed very dark, much darker than the brown you will find on the Kempton's suede. I personally prefer this as maintenance is not as difficult, and I find the colour blends and complements both autumn and winter clothing superbly well. The shoe itself is very comfortable with no break in period. Applying a nano protector spray to protect the suede from water (coffee) damage, proved very effective. Highly recommend.
- Uppsala 20th November 2014 Review by Stefan
- Sophisticated look, functional and very comfortable. My best birthday present yet.