- October 2014 Review by Mark
- I have owned a pair of lovely dark brown suede pimlico's for over 6 months now. Couple of notes on the colour, the dark brown is indeed very dark, much darker than the brown you will find on the Kempton's suede. I personally prefer this as maintenance is not as difficult, and I find the colour blends and complements both autumn and winter clothing superbly well. The shoe itself is very comfortable with no break in period. Applying a nano protector spray to protect the suede from water (coffee) damage, proved very effective. Highly recommend.
- Uppsala 20th November 2014 Review by Stefan
- Sophisticated look, functional and very comfortable. My best birthday present yet.
- London. 25th March 2014 Review by John
- First ever pair of Loake's. Brown suede. Splendid build, comfortable straight out of the box. Very smart and polite staff in the Piccadilly branch. Excellent presentation and packaging. This boot is a classic shape. Treat yourself.