Factory and Head Office Vacancies
Making Room Supervisor - Kettering
We are looking for an experienced Supervisor to oversee our production operations within the Lasting/Making Room with the production of goodyear welted shoes. He/she will ensure that production remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organising workflows.
In a fast-paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. They must be competent and understand the shoe industry, in particular, with Lasting/Making Room experience and proven experience of supervising employees.
The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities, ensuring the best use of resources
• Oversee and coach employees
• Dealing with performance management issues within the room
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• Check production output according to specifications, ensuring targets are met
• Ensuring quality targets are met at all times
• Report regularly, to the Factory Manager, performance and progress
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
• Proven experience as Supervisor ideally within a Lasting/Making Room
• Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Problem-solving skills
Please apply to Dawn Wheatley, Head of HR Loake Bros Ltd